It is Saturday morning, and that means that it is time for our Weekly Pit column. What’s happening in the world of entertainment?
- Will Desmond be in next season of lost? His story wrapped, but a lot of signs point to yes. (BuddyTV)
- Roger Ebert shows us how to read a movie. (Sun Times)
- The NY Post takes a look at how the west was “fixed”. Interesting stuff. (NY Post)
- Oh Jon Stewart, I thank you for putting everything into perspective. (Huffington Post)
- Remember that film break in “Gremlins 2”? Well, someone with way too much time on their hands, made a “DVD break”. See the Gremlins invade a couple classic films. (YouTube)
- I went back and archived Phasekitty’s Book to Film review of “The Devil Wears Prada”. (My Hollywood Dream)
Stay tuned for more weekend posts and our weekly recap! 🙂