Good morning. A lot of stuff has been happening online, here is a sampling from around the web for your morning tea or coffee.
- Want to stop regretting the dozen e-mails you sent to your ex that night you had a few too many shots? Try on some Google Beer Goggles. (CNN)
- Ninja Cats are awesome… yet creepy. (YouTube)
- Fox has announced plans to make a Wall Street sequel. Seriously guys? At a time like this? Seriously? (Variety)
- Don Cheadle replaces Terrence Howard as War Machine in Iron Man 2. I guess they wanted to go with someone tougher? (THR)
- Have you seen the trailer for JCVD yet? (Yahoo)