As much as I wanted to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D this weekend, I optioned to stay at home instead. There is a ton of stuff online to keep me busy! Enjoy the rest of the weekend…
- When you work as a writer for Marvel Studios, they own your soul for three years. In other Marvel news, Mephisto was named the new President of Production. (Film Drunk)
- It is more or less official, the Veronica Mars movie ain’t happening. (Pop Wrap)
- Every new film that James Cameron is planning with be made in 3D. What are the chances that he’ll go back and give Aliens the 3D treatment? Because that would be awesome. (Time)
- The economy sucks, so how can we save money while still enjoying the movie experience? (Killer Film)
- A few new clips from Pixar’s UP have found their way online! I can not wait to see Pixar’s first 3D feature. (Latino Review)
- While I really enjoyed Friday’s episode of Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, the ending took a major misstep. You can watch it at this link… (IMDB) Do you agree? Disagree?