To celebrate the opening of SeaWorld’s newest attraction, Manta, they are holding a contest where you could take home a “Front-of-the-line” pass for the Manta in SeaWorld Orlando.
The ride lets you spin, glide, skim, and fly like a ray as you experience a seamless blend of animal encounters and a head-first, face-down roller coaster. Check out this video to “feel” it for yourself…
The official Manta website gives you 6 different activities to win a Manta “Front-of-the-line” pass. These activities include a Manta trivia game, filling your row (with friends and family), submitting a creative picture to Flickr, a video to YouTube, Tweeting, and by making a Manta mask.
- In the Manta trivia game, you have to search the Manta site for hints and answers to test your knowledge of all things Manta! You’ll have to answer 5 questions correctly with only three chances to get them right.
- To fill your row, you’ll have to find three friends that are interested in SeaWorld’s Manta ride and get them to sign up an account along with you.
- How creative are you? When creating a picture for Flickr, they want you to use the phrase “I Heart Manta” in the most creative way that you can think of (put it on a shirt, banner, skate board, tattoo – anything you can think of).
- Are you a young Spielberg? Are you excited to go to SeaWorld? In the forth activity they want you to make a short video about how excited you are.
- Did you know that Shamu is a veteran Twitter? He wants you to Tweet him with how excited you are.
- And the last activity includes downloading a Manta mask and showing it off on Flickr (along with your “I Heart Manta” photo).
After you complete two of these activities, you’ll get one complimentary electronic photograph from your Manta ride experience at SeaWorld Orlando, and if you can accomplish all six, than you’ll be able to get your “Front-of-the-line” pass for the all new ride. What can be easier than that?
Click here for more details.