If you haven’t taken the time to check out Glee, than you are missing one of the most enjoyable and entertaining shows to be created in a long long time. The series follows a ragtag Glee Club and an assorted cast of crazy teenagers and teachers at a small high school and seamlessly blends comedy, drama and music. If you missed the first two episodes, you can check them out here. The new episode airs at 9pm on FOX.
What else is on tonight?
- ABC: Wipeout (Gameshow)
- FOX: So You Think You Can Dance (Reality)
- CW: America’s Next Top Model (Reality)
- TRU: Most Daring (Docu)
- SPIKE: UFC Fight Night (Wrestling)
- ABC: Crash Course (Crime Drama)
- CW: The Beautiful Life: TBL (Drama)
- SYFY: Ghost Hunters (Docu)
- TBS: Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns (Comedy)
- ABC: Primetime: Family Secrets (News Showcase)
- NBC: Jay Leno Show (Comedy/Variety)
- TRU: Black Gold (Docu)
- TNT: Dark Blue (Drama)