Tonight at 10pm on CBS is the first part of a three part crossover of all of the CSIs. After a severed leg found in the Everglades is discovered to belong to a girl who disappeared from Las Vegas a week earlier, Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne of CSI “prime”) joins the Miami investigation. The story begins here on CSI: Miami, then will continue through CSI: NY and conclude on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
I love crossovers, so even though I have been out of touch with the CSI Universe for a while, I might just check this out. Personally, I’d prefer if more of the Las Vegas team crossed over, instead of just Fishburne’s Langston, but its a cool concept and I wanna know how they’ll tie all three locations together.
Also on tonight…
- CBS: How I Met Your Mother/Accidentally on Purpose (Comedies)
- CW: One Tree Hill (Drama)
- FOX: House (Medical Drama)
- NBC: Heroes (Supernatural Drama)
- ABCFAM: Lincoln Heights (Drama)
- CBS: Two and a Half Men/The Big Bang Theory (Comedies)
- CW: Gossip Girl (Drama)
- FOX: Lie to Me (Drama)
- NBC: Trauma (Medical Drama)
- USA: WWE Monday Night Raw (Wrestling)
- ABC: Castle (Crime)
- NBC: Jay Leno Show (Talk/Sketch Comedy)