Tonight at 9pm on the CW is an all new episode of Gossip Girl. The episode has a very dysfunctional Thanksgiving dinner where Serena is forced to share thanks with the man’s wife who she is having an affair with. Also on tonight, and keeping with the Holiday spirit is the classic Christmas toon, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and the modern animated classic, Shrek the Halls. Both specials are on ABC, starting at 8pm. I love the Holidays and all of the specials and themed episodes that it brings along with it.
What else is on tonight?
- ABC: How the Grinch Stole Christmas/Shrek the Halls (Holiday Specials)
- CW: One Tree Hill (Melodrama)
- FOX: House (Medical Drama)
- NBC: Heroes (Sci-Fi Drama)
- ABC: Find My Family (Reality)
- CW: Gossip Girl (Teen Drama)
- FOX: Lie to Me (Crime Drama)
- NBC: Trauma (Medical Drama)
- Jay Leno Show (Talk/Sketch Comedy)
It will be interesting to see if the ratings for the Jay Leno Show begin to rise as all other shows in its timeslot go on hiatus and it continues to air new episodes. The next few weeks will really show if this experiment by NBC will work in the long run.