Yesterday I mixed things up with what to watch tonight, but today I’m going to do a regular TV Tonight post. The World Cup is still on, and tonight ABC has Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night followed by game six of the NBA Finals, with the Celtics verse the Lakers. So, asides from sports, what do we have that’s interesting?
How about the second episode of ABC Family’s new series, Pretty Little Liars. If you missed the pilot, you can check it out Online.
The series is based on a book series by Sara Shepard, and focuses on four estranged friends who are reunited after they begin getting mysterious messages from a missing friend who is watching them and knows their deepest (and dark?) secrets.
Lucy Hale from the enjoyable (and too quickly canceled Privileged) stars along with Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, and Shay Mitchell.
Also on tonight?
- ABC: Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night (Pre-Game Show)
- CBS/FOX: Presidential Address (followed by reruns)
- NBC: Losing it with Jillian (Reality Weight Loss)
- NBC: America’s Got Talent (Reality)
- FOOD: Cupcake Wars(Cooking Competition)
- USA: Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Crime Drama)
- SPIKE: Deadiest Warrior (Docu Fighting)
- SYFY: WWE NXT (Reality Wrestling)
- MTV: The Hills/The City (Even Faker Reality)
- FOOD: Chopped (Cooking Competition)
What will YOU be watching tonight?