What is going on in the world of entertainment? Follow me into The Pit…
- Next month’s Fantastic Four #587 will see the end of the first family of superheroes, the series, and will take at least one of the team’s lives. Which member will take their last breath, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, or the Thing? My money is on the Human Torch. Place your bets below, then come back next month as we take a closer look at which hero bites the dust.
- ?It is great to hear Kevin Smith talk about his upcoming (and unconventional) horror film Red State. The passion he is putting into the project is really shining through. And I’m glad that he is back to making something he cares about after the dreadfully boring Cop Out and the letdown that was Zack and Miri. I just wish the trailer for Red State was better. It doesn’t give me a lot of hope for the overall piece.
- It was announced that the Playboy founder Hugh Hefner will be marrying Crystal Harris, a 24 year old Playmate. Apparently he popped the question over the Holidays. I have to ask… why? I mean, seriously, why? Does the 84 year old feel the need to settle down? Did the twins he was dating earlier in the year tire him out that much?
- We still have another three weeks until Chuck‘s return. In the meanwhile I’ll continue watching all of my favorite 80s action movies. Up next… Die Hard.
- The movie making simulation Hollywood the Game is gearing up for a new year of movies and session 10 of its popular television simulation. Check out the site and sign up if you are interesting in playing. Head on over to HollywoodtheGame.com
- True Grit is the best movie of the year. Yeah, I said it. Now go see it if you don’t believe me.
- Own a car? Than you really should have automobile insurnace. Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with entertainment and it contains a spelling error. Oh well. Can’t win them all.