The new year brings a new take on Hercules with Kellan Lutz stepping into the role of the mythical Greek hero in The Legend of Hercules. In the movie, the half-god/half-man son of Zeus is betrayed by his stepfather, the King, and is sold into slavery. He must using his enhanced strength to fight his way back to his rightful kingdom through a series of battles and gladiator death matches. Will he be able to overthrow the King and restore peace? Well, I don’t know, you’ll have to go see the movie to find out! We are happy to present an all new interactive movie poster for The Legend of Hercules along with the movie’s trailer and a contest that can let you take home a poster for the movie signed by Kellan Lutz.
Entering the contest is as easy as Kellan Lutz is on the eyes. There are five ways to enter (you can do just one, or all four for your chance to win)!
- Leave us a comment on this article telling us how excited you are for The Legend of Hercules!
- Tweet with the hashtags #Hercules3D #MHD #Contest and a link to this Giveaway URL.
- Leave a comment (say anything you want!) on the Facebook post for this article.
- “Like” My Hollywood Dream on Facebook (new page “likes” between the time of posting this and the end of the contest will be entered to win!).
- Follow @RSthePit on Twitter (all new followers between the time of posting this and the end of the contest will be entered to win!)
If you do all of the above, you’ll have five entries into the contest and will have a better chance at taking home the prize! The Legend of Hercules opens in theaters & 3D nationwide on January 10, 2014.
DISCLAIMER (and other Details) This contest is only open to visitors with a valid address. Prizes can not be sent to a PO Box. All comments must be made with a (working) email address, so we are able to contact you if you win. Once contacted, you have 24 hours to reply with the requested details. The winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parents permission. Prizes have been provided in promotion of the movie by Lionsgate/Summit. A winner will be chosen on January 13th, 2014. Each household is only eligible to win 1 The Legend of Hercules signed poster via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.