The International Comic-Con in San Diego was last week and brought a ton of movie, television, and comic news. Where you there? Will you be heading to the NY Comic-Con, or any other awesome cons? Well, thanks to COMET TV you’ll be able to snag a “Con Survival Pack” for your next trip.
Included in the prize pack is:
- 1 Limited Edition Comet Cosplay Shirt
- 1 Comet 2GB USB Lanyard
- 1 Collapsable Flexi Water Bottle
- 2 Granola Bars
Inspired by “Con Season,” COMET TV is showing some awesome genre movies this month. Lets take a look at some of these movies, then we’ll have details on how to win your con survival pack.
Airing Friday, July 28 at 10P/9C
“Terror of Mechagodzilla”
Airing Saturday, July 29 at 10P/9C
“Sometimes They Come Back”
Airing Friday, July 28 at 8P/7C, Saturday, July 29 at 8P/7C, & Sunday, July 30, at 2P/1C
Airing Saturday, July 29 at Midnight/11C
Okay, lets move on to our…
As usual, we have multiple ways to enter (do them all and you have an increased chance at winning!):
- Have you been to a Comic-Con or genre con (Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, D23, etc)? Post a comment on this article about a memory from a past con experience.
- Head over to Facebook and post a comment on our post about this contest (comment can be about anything or even just a general hello!).
- Tweet at @MyHWoodDream & @WatchComet and let us know which con is your favorite!
Disclaimer: This contest is only open to visitors with a valid address from the US. Prizes can not be sent to a PO Box. The prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. All comments must be made with a (working) email address, so we are able to contact you if you win (on Twitter you need to follow us to receive a direct message if you win). Once contacted, you have 24 hours to reply with the requested details. The winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries. You can only win one CON SURVIVAL PRIZE PACK from any of the online giveaways. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parents permission. The assets included within this post were provided by COMET.