Here at My Hollywood Dream we like to cover as much of Hollywood and the world of entertainment that we can (minus the ugly gossip). With that I welcome you to another edition of The Pit – Fall into it.
- Queen-Geek and Dr. Horrible love interest Felicia Day is expanding her work online with a new web series that adapts the popular RPG series Dragon Age. It’ll be very cool to see Day, who stars and produces the video game related series The Guild, step into full on fantasy mode with Dragon Age: Redemption. The series takes place in an unspecified time in the ten year time span of the new entry into the fantasy game series, Dragon Age 2. The actual episodes fall in the six to nine minute range, which is very common for web shows, who viewers usually have a rather short attention span.
- Sarah Jessica Parker wants to make a third Sex and the City movie. Thankfully no one else wants to.
- Michael Emerson, Lost‘s creepy Ben, has been cast in a new pilot for JJ Abrams. Person of Interest sees him as a mysterious (wouldn’t have it any other way with Emerson) billionaire who teams up with an ex-CIA agent who is thought to be dead to stop violent crimes in New York City. No word on who will be the ex-CIA agent. If picked up, the show would be heading to CBS.
- There is a Facebook event page promoting February 21st as “Send a Naked picture of yourself to Steve Buscemi Day” showing us that there is a Facebook page for just about anything. I’m so disturbed by the group that no, I will not post a link here. You’ll have to actually search for that yourself.
- In another bit of TV casting new, Dawson’s Creek star James Van Der Beek will be portraying… James Van Der Beek in the ABC pilot Don’t Trust the Bitch in Apt. 23. In the series he’d be an over the top version of himself, much in the vein of Neil Patrick Harris’ hysterical performance in the original Harold & Kumar (the sequel is best left forgotten).
Excited about Day’s new series? More interested in another Sex in the City sequel? How long do you think the Beek’s new series will last?