Welcome to another (mid-week) Pit! After this post, the site will be going on a semi-hiatus for two weeks. During that time, you’ll still be getting your weekly wrestling recap, and maybe a review or two, but general news and opinions will be on hold. As usual, thanks for visiting and making the site a success!
- Green Lantern‘s Kilowog has been revealed and sadly (like everything else about the film) it looks really bad. I’ve waited so long for a GL film, and I hate what it looks like so far. I hope they surprise me. Right now, I’m worried about DC Comics film adaptations in general.
- The X-Men vs the Hellfire Club in First Class? Recent rumors point to Kevin Bacon playing Sebastian Shaw, and now even more rumors have been going around that Sarah Harding could be portraying either Selene. This fits in with the fact that Emma Frost, aka the White Queen, has a key role in the film. Sadly, without Hugh Jackman in the film, we will not be able to have the iconic image of Wolverine in the sewer ready to save the team.
- We talked about the Scott Pilgrim avatar creator the other day, but there is also a revamed Mad Men avatar creator (which is the bomb!). Check it out here.
- Interested in making it big in Hollywood? What about a virtual Hollywood? Hollywood the Game is an awesome Hollywood Simulation where you write, cast, advertise, and making movies (and TV!). Check it out.
- There is a new trailer for this weekend’s epic action film release, The Expendables. I want to see this movie right now, no, make that two days ago!
- Have you been staying with Persons Unknown? I wonder how it will end…