Yeah, I know… American Idol returns tonight. I could do an article about it and get a lot more visitors than writing about Better Off Ted and Scrubs, two great shows that are on the blink of cancellation. But I’ll say it, I hate Idol. I’ve caught two whole seasons, and I think it is completely overhyped and filled with fake buzz. The seasons act as advertisements for the Idol tour and record deals.
Anyway, back to Better Off Ted and Scrubs. Tonight at 8pm on ABC we start with an old Scrubs, followed by a new Ted, new Scrubs, and a second new Ted. It seems like ABC is just burning off episodes of both shows, but if enough people watch them, maybe we can get additional episodes. We can hope, can’t we?
Also on tonight:
- CBS: NCIS (Crime Drama)
- NBC: Biggest Loser: Couples (Reality)
- MNT: Are Your Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (Game Show)
- SPIKE: UFC Unleashed (Fighting)
- CBS: NCIS: Los Angeles (Crime Drama)
- ABC: The Forgotten (Crime Drama)
- CBS: The Good Wife (Legal Drama)
- NBC: Jay Leno Show (Talk/Sketch Comedy)
- SYFY: ECW (Wrestling)