Another summer week and what do we have to watch? Well, I really want to like Person’s Unknown, it has the potential to fill the void left by Lost ending. I love the Twilight Zone vibe the show gives off and stylistic-wise it works, plus the cast is not only likable, but is replaceable with a revolving door. Just for me it has been a bit too slow. Most of the action has been around non-action. They drive away… They faint… They attack Asian men… Um, I need real action, real thrills. The third episode airs tonight at 10pm on NBC, I’ll still be watching, I just hope it gets better.
Also on tonight is the series final of Saving Grace. I never watched the TNT crime drama, but I thought I should note its end after three seasons. The first of the last two new episodes airs at 9pm with the final airing at 10pm.
Is there anything else to watch?
- ABC: The Bachelorette (Reality)
- FOX: Lie to Me (Drama)
- ABCFAM: Secret Life of the American Teenager (Teen Drama)
- FOX: The Good Guys (Crime Comedy)
- NBC: Last Comic Standing (Reality)
- FOOD: The Best Thing I Ever Ate (Cooking)
- TLC: Cake Boss (Cooking)
- ABC: True Beauty (Horrible Reality)
- FOOD: Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Cooking Docu)
- MTV: The Hard Times of RJ Berger/Warren the Ape (Comedies)
- TBS: Neighbors From Hell (Animated)
- TLC: Inedible to Incredible (Cooking)