I usually don’t do this for TV (that is PJ’s department), but there is a lot going on and shows are finally new again!
- Oh god why. Somebody please take away their passports… MTV has revealed that the forth season of Jersey Shore will shoot in Italy. Do we really need these lowlifes making Italy look bad with their antics? Please just cancel this disgusting show.
- Chuck is still the best show on television. If you don’t watch it… you should! Thankfully for you the last couple of episodes can be viewed online!
- I did not see this coming, but Regis Philbin is exiting Live with Regis and Kelly after 27 years hosting the morning program. On the program he said it was due to his age and a desire to retire, but behind the scenes reports point towards his ego and wanting more money when the network wanted to lower his salary after dwindling ratings and increased vacation time. Not for nothing, I think the show could be a lot better without him. He has been “sleep walking” for years. Give the spot to someone like Anderson Cooper, who has always been very entertaining in his guest spots.
- Nathan Lane is returning to the funniest show on TV, Modern Family, on an upcoming episode. In the episode, Lane joins Mitch and Cam on a “boys night out” that Ed O’Neill’s Jay stumbles into. Hilarity ensues.
- Booster Gold and Blue Beetle have been cast for an upcoming Smallville episode (I smell a spinoff!). Sebastian Spence, who has appeared in such TV shows as Battlestar Galactica and Supernatural will be BB and Eric Martsolf, who has appeared on Days of Our Lives and Passions among other TV shows, will be the time traveling hero Booster Gold. I can not wait for this episode, which was scripted by comic book writer Geoff Johns.
- What is your office like? Add class by putting in a Hardwood Floor.