Some really cool things have been happening this past week. Continue reading to have your brain stimulated (or something like that).
- Dean Cain to star in Kingdom Come? Yeah, sadly he will not be Superman and it is not an adaptation of one of the greatest graphic novels of all time. (Variety)
- Sir Paul McCartney is trying to release a “lost” Beatles track! The piece is a 14-minute experimental song that features distorted electric guitars, discordant sound effects, a church organ, and McCartney and John Lennon shout random phrases in a completely improvised style. (CNN)
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Sister Act is finally coming to the stage! Whoopi Goldberg will be producing the film to stage adaptation in London, and we can only hope that it will journey to the states. (NY Times)
- Ever wonder what films inspired your favorite stars? (NY Post)
- This just might be the… Best. Story. Ever. (CNN)