Tonight at 9pm on FOX, Prison Break returns and is speeding toward its series finale. Continuing directly from the show’s Winter Break, Michael and Sara are hitchhiking to Miami while Lincoln confronts Christina, his mother who is part of the “Company”.
Now, I have only watched a handful of Prison Break‘s episodes in the past, but there is something about shows that are ending that makes me want to watch them. The creative team behind the series had ample time to prepare and script the show for its finale. That gives me high hopes for a good bunch of episodes with a solid conclusion. Too many shows end without notice and are very unsatisfying.
What else can you watch tonight?
- ABC: Wife Swap (Reality)
- CBS: Ghost Whisperer (Supernatural Drama)
- NBC: Howie Do It (Prank Clip Show)
- MNT: Friday Night SmackDown! (Wrestling)
- ABC: Supernanny (Reality)
- NBC: Dateline NBC (News Showcase)
- ABC: 20/20 (News Showcase)
- E: The Soup (Comedy Clip Show) *Funniest Show on TV*