Wow. There is a ton of stuff going on; television shows ending with characters dying left and right, and the “summer” movie season has begun a bit early this year. Here are some cool tidbits from the past week…
- After a crazy 70 million dollar plus opening weekend, was there any question about if we’d see a 5th Fast and Furious movie? (E Online) My suggestions… Fast and Furious: Pit Stop or Fast and the Furious: Truck Route.
- I LOVE b-sci-fi and b-horror and Mutant Chronicles looks like a perfect blend of both. With Ron Perlman, Thomas Jane, Devon Aoki, and the great John Malkovich, we couldn’t ask for a better genre cast. (Yahoo) What do you think? Gonna try to catch it in theaters? Or wait to have a movie night?
- My new way to waste time? My Brute. You set the match against friends or strangers and sit back and watch the little guys battle it out.
- This has to be the best excuse I have ever heard anyone use for why they hit someone. Man, I love Woody Harrelson. (CNN)
- Edgar Wright has started video production diaries for his new film adaption of the popular comic book Scott Pilgrim. You can check ’em out here.
- If you are a Terminator fan, even if you gave up on the Sarah Connor Chronicles, you’ll want to watch the season two finale. I was pleasently surprised with the episode, which I think was the best of the series. Catch it while it is still online… (Fox)